Education is a cornerstone in fulfilling the mission of Emerging Healthcare. Trustworthy information is critical to making informed decisions that support your health and well being. Our service providers andclinical and public healtheducators create exciting interdisciplinary presentations that empower participants with self-care practices. Also, there is no substitute for experience when considering many of the clinically proven emerging andcomplementary therapies now recognized by the National Institutes of Health. Therefore, our community education programs tend to be very interactive and experiential.
Current Community Education Programs
- Natural Approaches to Anger Management
- Balancing You: A 3 Month Healthy Lifestyle Program
- Choose to Change
- Courageous Conversations at End of Life
- Creating a Visionboard
- Easing the Way for Cancer Survivors and Their Caregivers
- Expanding the Healthcare Horizon
- Exploring Meditation
- Healthy Aging Series
- Integrative Medicine: Our New Frontier for Health and Wellness
- Introduction to Self-Hypnotherapy
- Live Your Vision
- Mindful Breathing
- No Ifs, Ands, or Butts for Smoking Cessation
- Non-Pharmaceutical Chronic Pain Management
- Nurture with Nature
- Nutrition for Easing Chronic Illness
- Parent University classes for Healthy Lifestyles
- Spa for the Soul: Events that Offer Education and
- “Samples” of Complementary Therapies
- Stress Less with Healing Touch
- Stress Management Workshops
- Touch Tools for Caregivers
- Yarak Fitness: A Workout!
- Yoga: Active, Gentle, & Other Various Types to Meet Individual Needs
- And Much More…
|Emerging Healthcare is pleased to develop educational programs to meet your specific needs.
Medical Community Education
Emerging Healthcare works collaboratively with physicians and other clinicians. Our aim is to optimize outcomes for patients and assist practitioners to use their limited time wisely. We can offer tailor made education programs that address the following issues:
- Are you frustrated with non-compliance among patients?
- Would you like assistance with educating your patients about reliable wellness practices?
- Would you be interested in new approaches to patient care that can optimize outcomes?
- Would you like to integrate evidence-based complementary therapies in your treatment plans for patients with hard-to-manage symptoms?
- Are you interested in expanding your services to include systematic applications of what is known about prevention and the progression of chronic conditions?
Emerging Healthcare Service Provider Education
Practitioners involved with Emerging Healthcare programs are required to complete an eight-hour orientation. In addition to providing a wealth of information describing today’s healthcare landscape, this training experientially expands self-awareness and presencing skills. For our service providers, an integral component of the Emerging Healthcare vision is ongoing opportunities to learn and grow as part of a caring professional community.